Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Moments 2009: March 17 - Wardrobe Malfunctions, Chapter 1

March 17 - Wardrobe Malfunctions, Chapter 1
by Jack Bodzas


(Editor's Note: The title comes from me. I'm sure many of you have other uniform-based stories - send them in already!).


I think it was a Bayonne show. I ripped or split my pants right before we were to enter competition. Both Mrs. Chez and Mrs. Maloney pinned / sewed the rip in question while I still had the trousers on ... drum, shako and all!

Never saw Mr. Kelly laugh so hard. He held it in for quite a while, but he just eventually burst out. The funny / scary part is that they sewed the uniform to my shorts!

Ah, the good old days.+/-



Interested in submitting your own favorite memories for March Moments? Click here to submit, or if that doesn't work, send them to joparente DOT saintsdrumcorps AT gmail DOT com.

No comments: