Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekend Wonderings: Where did the time go?


Well, I just got home from the Post ... what a night!!!

As I'm getting ready for bed, there's still a couple dozen folks who are at Riffy's in Woodbridge right now, continuing the party well into the night. If you're reading this any time close to when I'm writing it, you may still catch them there!

Just a couple quick notes before I say goodnight ...


  • Saturday morning: We're still on for breakfast / brunch at the Menlo Park Diner. The plan is for us to be there from 9:30 - 11 or so - come join us!

  • Saturday afternoon: Given the weather, bowling is now the activity. I didn't get a chance to check with Billy Meyer before I left on times or whatever, so call his cell for more details (609-410-3299).

  • Saturday dinner: No one filled me in on any definite plans. If something comes up, I'll post it here after I get back from the diner.

It was an INCREDIBLE evening ... as many of you said as we were being kicked out of the building after midnight, four hours just didn't do it.

Now, it's your turn. Time to plan next summer's weekend bash!

More pictures and details starting Saturday afternoon. Nighty night!

All for now - corpsdially yours from jo!

No comments: