Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday Trivia - results from July 3, 2007

Here are the Tuesday Trivia Results from July 3, 2007. Since I have no way to officially validate the results, I'll let you decide who actually won this thing ...

I've included the best guesses from me, Karen, and Rocky in the far-right column -- again, we're doing group guessing! I also used Althea's Music in Splendor program from 1971 -- amazingly, she had written into the program roster which horn each person played that season, as well as who quit and who joined.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Without your interest, there's no sense in doing any of this stuff.

All for now -- corpsdially yours from jo!


If you click on the image, it should enlarge.
If it doesn't and you want the PDF version of the results, feel free to contact me at
josaints.saintsdrumcorps@gmail.com.


No comments: