Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend Wonderings: Connecting Here in Scribblings

There's nothing profound about this entry.

There is, however, a great amount of gratitude associated with it.

See, every day I check the stat counter for Scribblings. Actually, saying I check it is an understatement. I look to see how many people have been here for a visit several times a day, and that's probably even a low estimate.

I also know that some of you visit this blog at least daily. While I can't be sure what value you find in investing your time here, I'm thrilled that you do. It's the closest I come some days to what it felt like to be on the starting line, watching all those people in the stands waiting for us to begin.

Does this speak to how dull a life I lead these days? It's up to you to decide.

In any event, thanks for stopping by.

All for now - corpsdially yours from jo!

No comments: