Monday, May 31, 2010

Quick Notes: Memorial Day 2010

We're back!

Energized by gathering with some Saints Sibs over the weekend, it's time for a couple quick notes.

There hasn't been a new Scribblings entry since the beginning of January, yet some (many) of you keep visiting every day to see if I've written something. Not sure what to make of that, but I do gather some reassurance from it.

There's a lot going on corps-wise these past few weeks - and I'm not talking about on the field. While I won't get into the whole G7 vs DCI hoopla here, I will say that it has resurrected a WHOLE bunch of stuff inside me about the role DCI played in corpsdom when we marched together ... 'nuff said on that.

ANYWAY, there are stories to tell from the gathering down the shore over the weekend. I'm moving around my photos storage on my hard drives right now, so once that's stable and I process the images from the weekend, I'll be back.

All for now - corpsdially yours from jo!

No comments: