Monday, January 4, 2010

Looking Ahead in 2010

Ever see the movie 2010 with Roy Scheider, Helen Mirren, and others? Written as a sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey, space exploration was portrayed in ways still beyond our technological capabilities.

So, what in the world does this have to do with Saints Scribblings???

Plenty. Or maybe not.

I'm not much of a New Year's resolutions kind of person. Never really have been. I do set personal and professional goals, though, and that's what I'm asking each of you to do. Arthur C Clarke had a vision of the future, and described it well enough for multiple books and movies. How about us, in this place that you visit?

What do you want Saints Scribblings to become by the end of the year? I have some ideas, but want to hear yours first. I know there are PLENTY of you out there who check in regularly (daily or more often), even during the extended periods of time when life has gotten in the way of my postings. Don't worry - I'm not asking you to contribute (although it's always welcome!).

What would you like to see here?

All for now - corpsdially yours from jo!

No comments: