Monday, August 4, 2008

Buses, Jackets, and Whatnot

Judy Stewart, I saw your son on Saturday!

Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration. I saw your son's bus.

I was headed to Lancaster PA for my business partner's birthday celebration (don't worry, Gerry, I won't tell anyone you now carry a Medicare card!). Heading south on Rt 222, I noticed a bus heading north, and a second, and a third, and a truck ... Crossmen. They were on their way, I guess, to DCI East. The thing that was comical is that when I saw the first bus, I thought I was imagining things when I saw their logo.

See, even after all these years, I STILL look at buses as they pass by, or try to read the backs of jackets, to see if there's a corps name there somewhere. I was just surprised that all those years of giving myself whiplash paid off for once!

I'll be watching for Troopers while in Wyoming this week and next ... I'll let you know how I did when I get back.

In the meantime, keep sending Rocky those Reunion pix!

All for now - corpsdially yours from jo!

No comments: