Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Trivia - December 18, 2007

First, the answers to the most recent Tuesday Trivia:

Name all the Saints drum majors (extra credit for doing it in order)

  • Debbie Pajak
  • Christie Quadt
  • Bob Matelski
  • Marlene Grega
  • Mona Lisa Fiorentini
  • Ginny Boyle
  • Priscilla French
  • Chris Kasha
  • Jane DePinto
  • Edna Tarrant
  • Sue Hickey
  • Sue Brady
  • Mary Cassidy
  • Mike Wargo

Name all the captains for the Saints guard (aka big guard, summer guard, and Saints A)

  • Ginny Williams
  • Fran Nalepa
  • Patty Duffy
  • Mona Lisa Fiorentini
  • Connie Chmieleski
  • Dawn Fair
  • Karen Parente
  • Extra credit: JoAnne Parente (flag captain)

Name all the captains for the Sematics (aka guide-ons, little guard, and Saints B)
(Note: Order is alphabetical, not chronological.)

  • Linda Baxter
  • Tracy Davis
  • Marilyn Grega
  • Patty McDonough
  • Susie Palasak
  • Kathy Person

Name all the captains for Phase III (aka the guys guard)
(Note: Order is alphabetical, not chronological. Mike, Gary, Jeff, and Eric all served as co-captains for the single season that Phase III marched.)

  • Mike Chesnovitz
  • Gary Chiocchi
  • Jeff Henning
  • Eric Meyer

Here are the winners:

  • Priscilla French Lyons
    Ok, I'm gonna give it a try and I think I am way off and probably forgot a lot of people!
    Drum majors: Chris Quadt and I think it was some girl named Debbie??, then I think Mona Lisa and Bob and Marlene. Then it was Marlene and Ginnie, then Ginnie and me. Then Me and Chris Kasha, Edna (some thing or other) and Jane someone. Then Sue Hickey and Sue Brady, then Sue Brady & Mary someone then Mike Wargo.
    Color Guard (A) Mona Lisa, Connie, Dawn That's all I know
    Color Guard (B) Patty McDonough and Tracy Davis that's all I know.
    Phase III Mike Wargo?
    That's the best I got! There are times I wonder if I marched!!! I think I only partied.
  • Jackie Bodzas
    A guy named Bob a girl named Ginnie (whose brother we can not find either) a couple of girls named Sue and Chris, Edna, Jane and Mary, a Marlene, Debbie, Mona Lisa – the only person named Priscilla I ever knew and of course Wargo (for the longest time I thought that was his only name).
    Guard captains I have not a clue. But I remember being drum captain for a while.

Tuesday Trivia will be on hold until after the holidays - see this week's Guest Writer Wednesday for details on the 12 Days of Christmas, Saints Style.

All for now - corpsdially yours from jo!

No comments: